Sunday 19 February 2012

Health - Don't Compromise. Act Now, Before It's Too Late

Do you get sick easily? Do you remember the last time you felt ill?  For those who rarely get sick, you may say "no,  I'm okay and healthy". But are you really healthy? In this article I would like to share to you my experience and observation after using and taking Agaricus Blazei Murill - one of the products that we are featuring in this website. From 2007 to 2009, I was deployed to middle east to work in a construction project. With the nature of my work, I developed a tumor in my left wrist (See Photo 1). I did not notice the growing lump in my wrist until I got back in the Philippines on May 2009. I felt a strange pain in my wrist when I do an exercise using my hand. At first, I did not tell my mom for she will just tell me to go to the doctor and undergo an operation. But after 2 months, the lump got bigger and became more painful. That was then that I told my mom and we went to the doctor immediately. The doctor said, the lump is not cancerous and therefore it is not life threatening. The catch though is that, the lump will grow bigger and will become noticeatible. He recommended to use a wrist band and put a coin against the lump to compress and to deter its growth. This was his recommendation because undergoing an operation to remove the tumor is not a guarantee that the lump will be gone forever. There is a possibility that the lump will grow again and might become bigger than the original lump by about 1.5 or 2 times its size. If this will happen, it would look ugly on my wrist looking like another thumb growing. Until my fiance (my wife now) and her sister introduced me to Agaricus Blazei Murill. Agaricus is an anti cancer mushroom with tumor healing capability. This was made available to people in a form of capsule food supplements by Classique Herbs Corporation. I never believed at first for I thought it was just another kind of marketing. This was introduced to me in Nov 2010 but I only took it on Oct 15, 2011. I took the supplement twice a day daily. One capsule in the morning and one in the evening. I do this deligently for 4 months until I saw its amazing result. By Feb 20, 2012, it’s completely gone without a trace. (See photo 2).

You may think that this might be another kind of marketing like I was thinking before. But I was proven wrong. The result is amazing and I want to share it with you to bless you with good health. I may be lucky because the tumor I had was not cancerous but what if it was malignant? To people who are suffering from any kind of disease and those who want to maintain their health, this food supplement with the Agaricus is very powerful to help you keep your health and live longer as this is a good food for the immune system which is the soldier of our body. Agaricus is so powerful that it can even fight cancer cells in our body. Prevention is still better than cure that’s why food supplements are made. Don’t be careless with your health, take care of your body by putting in proper nutrition to boost your immune system.

I hope this testimonial will bless you my dear readers. Thank you for taking the time to read. Till my next post.


Photo 1
Photo 2
  

No comments:

Post a Comment